Plantiff Funding Process
Pegasus Legal Capital can get you the money you need now while your case goes through what typically is a long drawn out legal process.
Do not feel pressured to accept a low settlement offer for your case because of your financial needs. Let Pegasus Legal Capital level the playing field between you and large defendants who will try to delay settlement of the case to increase your economic hardship.
- The advance is non-recourse. If you lose, you owe us nothing.
- There are no credit checks or employment requirements.
- There are no monthly payments or upfront out-of-pocket fees.
- There are no payments until your case settles.
How the Plaintiff Funding Process works:
- Complete our Online Application or call our toll-free number 800-910-0360
- We will send a document request letter to your attorney with a list of documents we need to review including police reports, medical information, insurance coverage, bills (if available).
- After we receive the documents, we will contact you within hours to discuss the amount of your advance and the terms of your agreement with Pegasus Legal Capital. Then we will send your attorney an agreement for you to execute and return to us.
- Once the agreement is fully executed and acknowledged by your attorney, we will wire the funds to your account or send you a check by overnight mail for delivery the next morning.
After that, your attorney will give us periodic updates of the status of your case. When it is settled, he will pay us directly out of the proceeds of your settlement.
At no time does Pegasus Legal Capital get involved in the management of your case; all decisions regarding your case are made by you and your attorney.
Complete our Online Application or call us at 800-910-0360
Toll Free: 1-855-FUND-YOU
Toll Free: 1-855-386-3968
Email: [email protected]
Address: 14 Wall Street, 6th Floor
Address: New York, NY 10005
Sign up to receive FREE information and helpful tips on pre-settlement loans, litigation financing and funding solutions at no obligation.